Jump to content

CrazyRust

Creator
  • Posts

    757
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CrazyRust

  1. CrazyRust

    Fixed

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  2. CrazyRust

    Cargo Convoy Event 1.0.14

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. Hi. That would be a pretty big change. Maybe I'll do it in a future major update.
  4. CrazyRust

    Cargo Convoy Event 1.0.14

    Hi. Try increasing these two numbers to 900.
  5. CrazyRust

    tugboat was not spawned

    That's a good idea. I'll do it in the next update.
  6. CrazyRust

    tugboat was not spawned

    Hi. Yes, unfortunately this sometimes happens after the update. I'm also thinking about a solution.
  7. Hi, I'm thinking about how this could be solved.
  8. "Facepunch cargoship event enabled?": false, With this setting, you can turn off the normal event.
  9. CrazyRust

    Console spam

    Hi. Is the error fixed?
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  11. I tested the plugin and did not encounter the bug.
  12. CrazyRust

    Bug Cargo

    Please write down the problem in English because I don't understand.
  13. CrazyRust

    EVENTS NOT WORKING

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  14. CrazyRust

    EVENTS NOT WORKING

    Hi. I installed the plugin and it works. Please check that you have updated the NpcSpawn plugin correctly.
  15. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  16. CrazyRust

    nre after starting event

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  17. Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  18. CrazyRust

    PVEMode not working

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  19. CrazyRust

    PVEMode not working

    Hi. I tested the plugin and pvemode works.
  20. CrazyRust

    Turrets spawn in boxes

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Closed
  21. CrazyRust

    Turrets spawn in boxes

    Hi. The update has been uploaded.
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. Hi. The update has been uploaded.
  24. The event is working, but the requested changes are not yet ready.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.9k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.