Jump to content

CrazyRust

Creator
  • Posts

    757
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by CrazyRust

  1. CrazyRust

    Delete inventory

    Hi. We have had several instances where a player sold something and the inventory disappeared.
  2. CrazyRust

    econimics

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  3. CrazyRust

    econimics

    Hi. Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I've already thought about this idea. When I have some time, I'll look into it.
  4. CrazyRust

    Command Doe not work

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  5. CrazyRust

    Command Doe not work

    The console command must be entered into the console on the server side. E.g. webadmin
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  7. Hi, the ccstart command works perfectly for me.
  8. Hi! I'll look into it.
  9. These are just prefabs. You can add them to the map in the Rustedit.
  10. Hi. https://umod.org/plugins/object-remover or The prefab name: "assets/prefabs/io/electric/other/alarmsound.prefab"
  11. CrazyRust

    aide

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  12. CrazyRust

    give item

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  14. Hi. I know about this bug, it is rare. I have not yet found the cause of the error.
  15. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  16. CrazyRust

    give item

    inventory.giveto box.wooden.large STEAMID 1 2294627631
  17. You can use a custom name.
  18. CrazyRust

    aide

    Delete complet crate on the config file
  19. CrazyRust

    Samsite

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  20. CrazyRust

    Samsite

    Update ready.
  21. Ready
  22. CrazyRust

    aide

    Hi! Why do you want to delete it?

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.1k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.