- 538.35 kB
About Cobalt Vaults
This monument is largely underground set of secure storage vaults guarded with a team of scientists and APC defending the central control tower to the vaults battle your way up and start to open up the vaults one by one to see what cobalt is storing out of sight.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double click on the prefab file and it will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and click on Snap To Terrain
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
Oxide and RustEdit.dll
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps Discord