Request for custom map to use on server for my friends and I

Junior

I have this server that a bunch of my friends and I play on and have a good time doing a mix of PvE and Pvp. The maps we use are normally just procedurally generated maps that I take into Rust edit and mark out a "safe zone" where our PvE/RP rules apply. I think its time I bump things up for my buddies and get an actual custom map made. I am willing to pay a price if needed, just let me know a price beforehand please. Below I will list some of the things I am looking for, but I will leave the rest up to creativity 🙂

• 4k map size
  • Try and fit launch site in as the large monument, not too worried about airfield
  • Bandit camp and Outpost please!
  • As many small monuments you can (supermarket, gas stations, etc.)
  • Clearly marked area for the PvE/RP zone. This can be marked with a shape drawn around it on the map, by rock visible on the map, etc. Just something that people can see on the map and know where to go to find the PvE area.
  • PvE area should be somewhat flat (not entirely flat because I think that looks funny mixed with the other terrain) so people can build without having to worry too much about hills getting in the way.
  • Roads going through PvE area so people can build their businesses and homes along them to encourage roleplay and such.
  • PvE zone does not need to be too big, there are only about 10 or so of us at the moment, but we each will build a home and some sort of business more than likely. We are also still getting new friends in as we play.
  • Custom monuments/monument designs are welcome!

I am not the best at explaining stuff sometimes so if you have any questions or anything like that please feel free to ask! Thank you in advance to anyone that is willing to help!

You can contact me here, or add me on Discord: Junior#6969

Edited by Junior

• 2 months later...

Hey Junior, I would advice to get a free or buy a custom map already made. It would be cheaper and you will have a better service. A personal custom map might cost you no less than 50-100 buck as a base price and without any custom monuments or prefabs. Take a look here https://codefling.com/maps you might find what you're looking for.