weed/drugs

goontrash

Hey, I've already been considering consumable properties, hence the bud tab. The Bud will be used as a resource / ingredient in order to produce a consumable that has buffs based on the buds strain, as well as debuffs, hopefully by the end of it there will be an entire system for production, reproduction, modification and consumption. Once the base store page is fully implemented and the info panel for strains, i'll work more on the consumable side of the plugin but right now the focus is growth, reproduction and modding strains 🙂

For sure Flame, will let you know too 🙂 I'm working on another project today to finish up the UI on that, then will post an update video on this 

Edited by xDEgg
silly-egg

Yeah great, just mentioned this because if you just plant/grow weed and sell for scrap gonna be uhh... Better farm barrels and crates, but if you can make something with buff then people will be more interesting into this script as players I mean trying it out and plant weed.

4 hours ago, Flammable said:

Yeah great, just mentioned this because if you just plant/grow weed and sell for scrap gonna be uhh... Better farm barrels and crates, but if you can make something with buff then people will be more interesting into this script as players I mean trying it out and plant weed.

yeah so the end goal is to produce something which will add to the user experience and provide hours of gameplay, letting them experiment with strains, buffs and debuffs while providing a balanced and configurable contribution to the servers economics. I want it to be more than just a gimmick / basic eco grower. The end goal is to provide an extra experience I suppose 🙂

36 minutes ago, PHAZE said:

Hi,
is there any news here? I am interested in it too.

Hello,

I've a few projects but yes, still working on this. Update video and screenshots will come tomorrow or you can add me in discord to message for updates any time:)

Pagination for item shop is being implemented and tested tonight 

• Like 1

Alrighty, Update Time:

The CUI for the environmental conditions is done and is undergoing performance testing, I've been experimenting with consuming options and decided that instead of a consume once, we'd go a bit further with it. So a small teaser below, but introducing smoke progression:

Current Input Type (Hold Down MB1)

If you're currently working on an Economics solution or another project and would like native compatibility with Cultivation, let me know and we can talk over API and get it set up for on release 🙂

The smoke system will be release with compatibility for Hydras backpacks, any other issues due to plugin conflicts can be reported direct once released, so I can implement compatibility patches / optional patches. 

The current state of the behaviour is very proof of concept, with the current behaviour locking the weed in states until x minutes pass, then the state is changed. I will follow with more updates on this shortly. I do have a discord open now which gets regular (if you call them that) updates as appose to intermittent and you can watch the development of the plugin as it comes along. I wont post it here as I'm not interested in traffic, but if thats something that interests you please message me and I will happily link you and grant the appropriate role. Please if anyone has any feedback or suggestions, big or small, throw them to me. I'm trying to create a cost effective plugin which provides numerous elements of gameplay, and I want to do that how players would want to see it, so your opinion is ultimately extremely valid. 

Thanks for reading,

happy-cute-smiling-egg-vector-flat-cartoon-character-illustration-icon-isolated-white-background-egg-concept-happy-cute-smiling-99667788.jpg

Edited by xDEgg
inputtype, compat offer
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick teaser of the smoking. 

Proof of concept for applying modifiers on smoke:

In a few days once I've got the prefab for the growlab set up, I will show some more of the UI, genetics, possibly the breeding and then a couple different variant's of joint depending on its strain, sorry its not much, some life stuff going on recently

• Like 1

ok just hope its done soon cuz I start to loose hype for this since its already nothing special cuz limitations of the rust to add new crafting recipes, mix on the mixing table but you still made great work... I hope its soon live : )

• Haha 1

Honestly, I'll be finishing it, if the hype dies or not. However, on the same token, Currently we're waiting on results to confirm if my Grandma has a cancer on the brain or Dementia, so I couldn't care less about anyone being inconvenienced by development time, whether people are excited for it or whether it doesn't get a single download. Another developer is welcome to release a competitor in the meantime. As for your limitations, I'm not using Rusts crafting system or mixing, so I really wouldn't worry about that. Thanks

1 hour ago, Flammable said:

ok just hope its done soon cuz I start to loose hype for this since its already nothing special cuz limitations of the rust to add new crafting recipes, mix on the mixing table but you still made great work... I hope its soon live : )

imma laugh if we see your name on the purchase list champ

8 hours ago, Flammable said:

just came to comment on how entitled this seems, just wait for him to release and he is a very busy person, at least he is posting updates.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, xDEgg said:

Honestly, I'll be finishing it, if the hype dies or not. However, on the same token, Currently we're waiting on results to confirm if my Grandma has a cancer on the brain or Dementia, so I couldn't care less about anyone being inconvenienced by development time, whether people are excited for it or whether it doesn't get a single download. Another developer is welcome to release a competitor in the meantime. As for your limitations, I'm not using Rusts crafting system or mixing, so I really wouldn't worry about that. Thanks

Uh, hope your Grandma is ok, this is more important than one videogame and plugins, take your time. Also by mentioning mixing table and crafting I meant that since Rust have sh*t limitations you can't use them to add real stuff to the plugin like gathering items then combining at the mixing table, then probably mixing again and crafting something to get the final item and then use it everything becomes not too special and again end up making the items via external crafts/cmds/etc then using with LMB cuzyou can't properly consume custom items like normal food. Then about this "loose hype", I mean that its still great plugin and hope my players do like it and I will be sure to support the plugin and get one copy for my server just from too many time waiting and also too many preview content already... its not like the 1st time when I saw the images of growing the plant and  was Woooow...

Edited by Flammable
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Flammable said:

Uh, hope your Grandma is ok, this is more important than one videogame and plugins, take your time. Also by mentioning mixing table and crafting I meant that since Rust have sh*t limitations you can't use them to add real stuff to the plugin like gathering items then combining at the mixing table, then probably mixing again and crafting something to get the final item and then use it everything becomes not too special and again end up making the items via external crafts/cmds/etc then using with LMB cuzyou can't properly consume custom items like normal food. Then about this "loose hype", I mean that its still great plugin and hope my players do like it and I will be sure to support the plugin and get one copy for my server just from too many time waiting and also too many preview content already... its not like the 1st time when I saw the images of growing the plant and  was Woooow...

lmao fucking yikes sorry about your grandma but also my hype :((((

18 hours ago, Flammable said:

look the plugin will come when it comes, their is no need to reply to this thread now as he stated it will be out when its out, if it comes to it i will close the thread but for now let the man be as he is busy with real life and if it takes him extra weeks or months to make it then it will take that time, unless you want to find someone else in the meantime to make one, tbh i hope he releases it later on so then its polished more and not just a rushed release because some random wanted the plugin to be released early to keep hype.

ny626si1bhb21.jpg

• Love 1