About Website Template - Outpost
A feature-packed, fully customizable Rust server template that comes ready to go out of the box! Features include mobile responsiveness, server auto-discovery, and compatibility with the outpost Tebex theme!
- Rust Themed - The template is heavily inspired by the Rust in-game UI, so people will instantly recognize what they’re used to. It is kept in a darkish style to stand out from all the other default-white templates out there!
- Server Auto-Discovery - No need to manually add server information anymore. The inbuilt auto-discovery automatically updates your server information every 10 minutes and caches it (for website performance). It is automatically connecting information about the map, the player amount, server name, your banner, the description, and the tags used in game. All you have to do is add your IP + Ports to the config file!
- Fully Customizable - The template was developed with non-developer server owners in mind. Even if you have no idea about web development you can easily edit the most important parts of the template. This includes the links in the navigation, the servers (via auto-discovery), rules, and your social links. All from a single configuration file!
- Mobile Responsve & Extremely Fast - The template doesn’t only look good on the desktop. If you have someone checking out your site from a mobile phone, rest assured, it is mobile-ready! In addition to that, it has extremely fast loading times. Your site will not take longer than 200ms to load, once the server information is cached.
- Comes ready to use - The rust server website template comes with example values in the configuration file, including a basic ruleset. Setting up your website will not take longer than 15 minutes!
- Compatible with the Tebex Rust Output template! - If you do not run your own shop, do not wait! This template looks amazing in combination with the Tebex Outpost Theme, which I made as well. Thats the perfect combo of both Shop and Content!
You can see all the requirements in the documentation
If you are not with a hosting company yet, I recommend using Hetzner (https://www.hetzner.com/webhosting). They offer great and cheap hosting with all the requirements. You can go with their cheapest plan without an issue. Buy the website, edit the config.php, get the FTP information from their cotnrol panel, upload all the files (on Hetzner: into the public_html folder, delete any existing files in that folder) – now you’re ready to go!
Installation instructions can be found in the documentation
Additional information and help to troubleshoot issues can be found in the documentation
Contact and Support
If you need additional assistance or got any open questions before purchasing, join us on our Discord: https://promeus.io/discord