- 1.03 MB
About Server Supporter Bot
Server supporter bot is made for people who want their Discord's to stand out!
Server supporter bot offers a wide variety of things. Those being:
- An anti staff ping (Toggleable on / off)
- Suggestions command ( Sends suggestions to the specified channel )
- Rust stats command (Pulls a users global rust stats)
- Servers stats command (Will pull your servers battlemetrics stats, player count, etc*)
- Steam URL converter (converts a vanity URL into a Steam 64 ID)
- EAC Checker command (Will check if the given Steam 64 ID is EAC banned from rust)
- A map seed finder (Will find maps using 2 methods - 1. Using a map size, 2. Using a RustMaps filter ID)
- A server blacklist checker (Checks if a server is blacklisted from Rust)
- Userinfo command (Will pull up information on a given discord account)
- Discord info command (Will pull up info on your discord server)
- Code lock command (DMs the user a 4 digit code that they can use for code locks in game)
- Map checker (Gives you info about a given seed and size of a map (mapcheck seed size))
The bot also offers a VERY simple config so you can have the bot up and running in no time.
The configs let you configure the anti staff ping, any embed colors, your server name, bot prefix, etc*
Purchasing this will also give you access to any further updates that we release!
The bot is very simple to install.
All you need to do is copy and paste all the given files into a folder or discord bot hosting site and start the bot with node index.js
It will automatically install all the needed packages.
If they do not auto install, the packages that you will need are:
Need help setting up the bot? Join Server Supporter bot support server https://discord.gg/5tbJHzBTQK