Jump to content

IIIaKa

Creator
  • Posts

    2,467
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by IIIaKa

  1. Is it possible to implement a feature that allows authors to manually grant separate access to the support section(only) for paid plugins(with custom label for such users)? I'm not sure how convenient this would be, but there are cases where a plugin is purchased for a project where multiple people may be working, but the plugin is only purchased on one account.
  2. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument looting

    @keera Hello, thank you for reaching out. In the future, please open a ticket in the support section or PM, as it's much more convenient to have a separate conversation about a specific issue in a dedicated chat. Could you also provide the full list of plugins you're using? It's possible that one of the plugins is altering the ownerid for these entities, which is why my plugin is not allowing you to loot them, as it considers them to be someone else's entity.
  3. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument looting

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  4. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument looting

    By @keera
  5. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument's timer

    @keera Hello, are you using Carbon or Oxide? I tested it on Oxide, both on paid and free monuments and I don't get that error. P.S. This timer is only meant to allow the player to re-enter the monument if they accidentally leave its boundaries.
  6. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument's timer

    Changed Status from to Work in Progress
  7. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument's timer

    Changed Status from Pending to
  8. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument's timer

    Changed Status from Pending to
  9. IIIaKa

    keera: Monument's timer

    By @keera
  10. IIIaKa

    Timer bug?!

    If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.
  11. IIIaKa

    Timer bug?!

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug
  12. IIIaKa

    Timer bug?!

    I checked on my side and permissions aren't being removed upon exit. Perhaps you have a plugin that executes a command on player exit? Moreover, in your screenshot, it shows a message indicating that the "revokeperm" command couldn't be found.
  13. IIIaKa

    Timer bug?!

    Hello. Could you please send your config file?
  14. IIIaKa

    Timer bug?!

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  15. IIIaKa

    Vanish module

    I will be grateful, thank you! Will BasePlayer be one of the arguments? void OnCarbonVanished(BasePlayer player) { } void OnCarbonUnvanished(BasePlayer player) { }
  16. IIIaKa

    OnPlayerDisconnected

    I tried those actions again and it seems like the error isn't there anymore. However, I don't exactly remember how I encountered it since a lot of time has passed. I think you can close the support ticket.
  17. IIIaKa

    Vanish module

    Hello! It would be nice to have the ability to track the disappearance and appearance of a player through the vanish module from Carbon. Should I create a PR, or will you add it yourself without one? Thank you. https://codefling.com/files/support/11373-carbon-vanish-modul/
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  19. IIIaKa

    Heli damage

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  20. By @AceligiRG
  21. IIIaKa

    adding time

    If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.
  22. IIIaKa

    adding time

    Changed Status from Work in Progress to Not a Bug
  23. IIIaKa

    NHGaming: A way to show on map

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  24. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress
  25. If the issue persists, feel free to report it in this thread.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.4k
Total sales
Payments
3.7m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.