Let me be more specific. Players only need to place 1 Turret.. and it places other turrets for free based on their symmetry type. I was wondering if there was a way to disable that from happening?
I was wondering if the Red Locomotive engines are a buildable type of train, or if they are excluded. I just wanted to make sure that The plugin was working ok. As it appears right now, some train cars are buildable, some are not, which seems to be related to the plugin config where there are max train cars on the server. I was just confirming this is by design is all.
**Small edit with some other questions. Is there a way to make it so you can place entities on top of the train? like on top of the roof of the train? like a Turret... SamSite... etc?**
I just got this today, and i noticed that placing Entities...as in a Turret... duplicates the placed entity... so you only need 3 turrets placed to have 6 turrets around the base... how can i get rid of that ?
I figured out the issue.. it was a lingering config file for a previous plugin that was messing with the plugin "quick smelt" config.. even with the plugin missing. was messing with this one.
I was wondering.. what do i adjust on the map to fix the issues i'm having on here with "building too close to roads" ... i went into rust edit with a procedural map... and all i did was like flatten 2 hills and start my server with it... does that mean it's automatically a custom map and this plugin doesnt work with it?
I believe that could be the issue, this was before the plugin was installed.
{
"Settings": {
"checktimer": 30.0,
"buildingtimer": 60,
"tcrange": 25.0,
"removecorpse": true,
"droploot": false,
"removeanimalcorpse": false,
"removaldelay": 30.0,
"debug": true,
"excludeitems": ""
}
}
This is my Config file.
This is a completely abandoned structure. It has been for about 15 hours now... i ran the /cleanserver command manually... it didnt even touch any of this.
Maybe i'm not sure how this plugin works.
I know it should be self-explanatory, but this plugin doesnt appear to remove any abandoned building blocks... i placed 2 blocks in the middle of nowhere for like... 2 hours.. and this plugin didnt remove them, maybe i need some clarification on how to work this plugin.
small edit to this.... if you have the wood and ore within the furnace and reload the plugin.... the tickspeed WORKS.. until you turn it off/disconnect power.. and wont work again unless it is currently running when you load the plugin
All correct statements. reloading the skill tree with no other plugins in has the same effect as restarting the server.. works for 10 hours.. then breaks... and 10ish hours isnt an exact number... it works for most of the day.. then after a while.. it breaks every 5-10 minutes
Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.