- 8.42 kB
About Wounded Suicide Disabler
Prevents wounded players from using the "kill" command.
- sendNotAllowedMessage: false (by default) - Sends a message to the player to inform him he's not allowed to use the kill command while wounded.
- woundingDuration: 0.0 - Changes the duration of the wounded state. Only use number with decimal! (0.0, 1.0, 2.5, ...)
- doRequirePermissionToHelp: false - Only allow players with the permission "WoundedSuicideDisabler.canHelp" to help wounded players.
- canPlayerSelfRecover: true - Allows players to have a chance to recover themselves. Not implemented yet!
- doKillCommandWound: true - Alive players who use the kill command won't suicide but will become wounded.
- Players with "WoundedSuicideDisabler.bypass" can use the kill command.
Live test: You can try all my public plugins on my servers at https://Rust.Maelep.be
This plugin is available on the following servers:
- Maelust: Extended Official,
- Maelust: Wildman,
- Maelust: Escape From Rust.
- The first purchase gives you access to download the plugin and updates for 6 months.
- After these 6 months, if you still want to benefit from the new updates, you will have to unlock the download access again but at a reduced cost (10%).
- Bugs because of my script will always fixed as soon as possible.
- Bugs because of uMod or Rust changes will be fixed as soon as possible but I'm not responsible for the inability to continue to maintain the plugin due to incompatibility. No refund will be made.