Jump to content

shady14u

Creator
  • Posts

    702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by shady14u

  1. what do you mean "not working" ill try to reproduce it if I can..
  2. Changed Status from Not a Bug to Closed Changed Fixed In from 2.1.9 to 2.2.0
  3. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 2.2.0
  4. Patched in version 2.2.0
  5. I was finally able to reproduce this.. I have nailed down the cause and will be pushing out a patch asap.. I have 1 more feature to add before i release..
  6. I cant get this to happen on my servers Could you possibly dm me your plugin list?
  7. are you hitting a slot limit on anything? or do you have ignore output slot size set to true?
  8. I cant not reproduce this on my server unfortunately I will spin it up again today on my test server and try it.. But I dont know how to reproduce it
  9. S Stacks Extended is no longer supported as the the new version needs changes to be compatible. the readme in the zip has discord info but my handle is Shady14u#7892
  10. you can exclude items from being used by simple splitter by removing the item from the compatible ovens list.
  11. what are you looking to do.. Currently charcoal is limited to only ovens that would normally make charcoal unless you enable for electric ovens....
  12. I was avoiding that as it adds additional overhead you can get around by ignoring the output stack sizes. Next time I am making patches I can look at what sort of a hit and lift that would be however.
  13. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  14. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug Changed Fixed In to 2.1.9
  15. charcoal is set to only get added into slot 1, Looking at the image, I would guess your charcoal stacksize is set to 10K which means its full and cant smelt any more. You will need to remove the charcoal or set ignore stacksizes in the output to true
  16. What Stack modifier Plugin Are you using? You have to have a conflict with another plugin. Can you share your plugin list?
  17. if all you want is the splitting, set "Enable QuickSmelt - Smelting of multiple slots at once": false the rest of the settings can be ignored
  18. You can not change the wood use per oven. Its the constant. You can get less from the same amount of wood but wood burns at the same rate no matter the vessle
  19. shady14u

    ExtractionRareMinerals

    I talked to the dev of that plugin, and they gave me access to it. I will get this on my queue to look into making the 2 work together
  20. shady14u

    ExtractionRareMinerals

    Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  21. Changed Status from Pending to Closed Changed Fixed In to 2.1.4
  22. Sorry for the late response.. For some reason I dont get any notification here. I fixed this issue a while back. I assume this is solved?
  23. shady14u

    ExtractionRareMinerals

    Sorry I just now seeing this.. I am not familiar with this plugin. Do you have any information on it. Where can I find it?
  24. Yes I understand what your issue is here.. I forgot to add support for the other electric inputs for remote toggles.. I will make sure to add into the next release.
  25. Yes that applies to all. you can use overrides to reduce outputs or ignore any type of oven you like.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.2k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.