-
Posts
698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Warranty Claims
Downloads
Forums
Store
Services
Downloads Plus Support
DOWNLOADS EXTRA
Reels
Everything posted by ProjektEU
-
I don't have it, but I'll try to look into it.
-
ExtraEvents.json
-
Hello, I’d like to ask about the Barrel event: I was informed that when a player destroys a barrel, it doesn't count towards the event. Thank you.
-
It's strange that it's happening to multiple people, yet the plugin is fine.
-
it's probably possible that it already works, I don't see it
-
nope clasic turret
-
So, a foreign player killing other people's animals—is something like that in the works? To prevent them from doing it?
-
ye server restart fix problem thanks
-
20:41:05 Failed to call hook 'GiveLegendaryCMD' on plugin 'ItemPerksLegendaryItems v1.0.13' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.ItemPerks+Item_MaxStackable_Patch.Prefix (Item __instance, System.Int32& __result) [0x00076] in <39b53d0347cd4bdea7f205f9c687c9b3>:0 at (wrapper dynamic-method) MonoMod.Utils.DynamicMethodDefinition.Item.MaxStackable_Patch2(Item) at PlayerInventory.GetIdealPickupContainer (Item item, System.Boolean tryWearClothing) [0x00000] in <616082a036f44680a1abefc5766796cc>:0 at PlayerInventory.GiveItem (Item item, ItemMoveModifier modifiers, ItemContainer container, GiveItemOptions options) [0x00018] in <616082a036f44680a1abefc5766796cc>:0 at PlayerInventory.GiveItem (Item item, ItemContainer container, GiveItemOptions options) [0x00000] in <616082a036f44680a1abefc5766796cc>:0 at BasePlayer.GiveItem (Item item, BaseEntity+GiveItemReason reason, GiveItemOptions options) [0x0004f] in <616082a036f44680a1abefc5766796cc>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ItemPerksLegendaryItems.GiveLegendaryCMD (ConsoleSystem+Arg arg) [0x00199] in <b347703752f040279cc5041b034c55a7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ItemPerksLegendaryItems.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00d7a] in <b347703752f040279cc5041b034c55a7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
-
It works fine for me; the plugin even shows the correct count—it doesn't just stop the player at 10/10, but keeps going to 11/10, 12/10, etc.
-
Hmm, that's strange, then.
-
I have just been informed that a player can bypass the refinery limit.
-
update plugin dropped the entire server
-
at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0003c] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster.GetSpawnPos (Oxide.Plugins.BossMonster/NpcConfig) [0x0020e] in <be15e22b24544ca2a263ee044ffc4cc7>:0 Hello. After a restart, the plugin started reporting a bunch of errors; it kept shutting down the server—the server would try to reload, only to shut down again. I removed the plugin, and the server is running fine now. Do you happen to know what the problem might be? Thanks.
-
Okay, so if I have the planter limit set to 30/30, why can a player place more? It worked fine for a year and a half, but now—suddenly, since the recent updates—it’s not working anymore.
-
I have your version, and a player can easily place something different within the limit, so there’s probably some kind of problem there?
-
Hello. A player can bypass the limit because the system allows them to place items subject to limits; isn't there a problem with the plugin? Thank you.
-
I have no idea at all; I'll try to observe it.
-
I turned it off from there, and so far everything is okay. I'll keep monitoring it, then try it again on the experimental version and let you know.
-
"Type of routes (0 - standard (fast generation), 1 - experimental (multiple roads are used), 2 - custom)": 0, I had the experimental version set up, and that might have been exactly what was causing it.
-
11:41:28 [event] assets/prefabs/npc/cargo plane/cargo_plane.prefab 11:41:41 Agent still not on navmesh after a warp. No navmesh areas matching agent type? Agent type: 0 11:41:47 Agent still not on navmesh after a warp. No navmesh areas matching agent type? Agent type: 0 11:41:51 Agent still not on navmesh after a warp. No navmesh areas matching agent type? Agent type: 0 11:41:58 Agent still not on navmesh after a warp. No navmesh areas matching agent type? Agent type: 0 11:42:03 Agent still not on navmesh after a warp. No navmesh areas matching agent type? Agent type: 0 11:42:10 Agent still not on navmesh after a warp. No navmesh areas matching agent type? Agent type: 0 11:42:14 Agent still not on navmesh after a warp. No navmesh areas matching agent type? Agent type: 0
-
[Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDeath' on plugin 'RealPVE v0.1.28' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.) at Oxide.Plugins.RealPVE.OnPlayerDeath (BasePlayer player, HitInfo info) [0x00071] in <e519d680320b42d6aa9415e464830c6c>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RealPVE.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x032fd] in <e519d680320b42d6aa9415e464830c6c>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <42f9bedc659b4f4786eb778d3cd58968>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000de] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <15f61ddda771464d8246ebdce8ff4811>:0
