Jump to content

Goodwin

Member
  • Posts

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goodwin

  1. Goodwin

    Skills

    Will it be possible to pump damage on turrets, building blocks and other things like in the old version? I didn't pay for what they just gave us. Oh, yeah. I bought on another site.
  2. Goodwin

    Npc Spawn

    After your unnecessary update, I stopped registering damage to bots further than 80 meters at all events, so to speak. The events have been updated, but there's no point.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.