Jump to content

Fruster

Creator
  • Posts

    2,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Fruster

  1. Fruster

    The event will not end

    You mean that the crates were looted, but the event did not end? The event ends when all NPCs are killed and all crates are looted. This is normal
  2. Fruster

    The event will not end

    Sorry, I really can't understand
  3. Fruster

    Dungeon Bases

    Ok, I will make changes in the future so that this error does not happen again.
  4. Fruster

    The event will not end

    Hi, sorry, I didn't quite understand what the problem was
  5. Fruster

    The event will not end

    Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  6. Fruster

    The event will not end

    this is a duplicate ticket
  7. Fruster

    console log

    Changed Status from No Response to Closed
  8. Fruster

    console log

    Changed Status from Pending to No Response
  9. Fruster

    error

    It should work like this automatically. In your case you may have to delete it manually, please check it
  10. Fruster

    error

    Hi, next time you reboot the server, before you turn on the server, delete the npcData and eventData files from the data folder if they are not empty. Then start the server. Let me know the results, please
  11. Is it possible to check without customloot?
  12. Hi, please describe the problem in detail. With which boxes does this happen, how often? What other plugins do you use to change Loot? Is it possible to test without these plugins?
  13. Fruster

    Drone Event

    Please send me your config file in PM, I will check it
  14. Fruster

    Drone Event

    I did a test on oxide, a drone with a nailgun attacked me with nails. Maybe there is a problem with some specific types of weapons
  15. Fruster

    Drone Event

    I checked the drone event, drones attack normally with my set of plugins. Please test which plugin affects this, if you have such an opportunity
  16. Fruster

    Error starting dungeonbases

    I tested it on Carbon Minimal v2.6.388.0 and there are no problems. Try to end the dungeon event, then shut down the server. Delete the npcData and eventData files in the data folder. Then start the server. Let me know the results, please.
  17. Fruster

    Error Message

    Update the plugin to the latest version. Test and let me know the results, please
  18. Fruster

    Error Message

    In your case, the config has pveMode = false, which means OnPlayerDisconnected should immediately terminate without execution. It's strange that there is an error where there shouldn't be one. In any case, I'll make some corrections to theoretically completely avoid such an error.
  19. Fruster

    NPC Targeting

    Did you manage to solve the problem? As far as I understand, you need to configure the botrespawn config so that there are no conflicts
  20. Fruster

    bradley

    In the end, did you manage to configure the botrespawn config so that there were no conflicts, does the bradley work fine?
  21. Fruster

    Error starting dungeonbases

    ok, if this error repeats, please let me know, I'm not closing the support request yet
  22. Changed Status from Pending to Closed
  23. If you have any questions about setting up the plugin, please let me know in PM, I'm always happy to help
  24. Hey! Set the value to "false", then the patrol helicopter will always be near the airfield

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.8k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.