About Event End Game
This plugin creates an end of day event. This is similar to what the game developers provided but has more functionality.
You can also manage this event yourself, regardless of the server wipe timer or tag.
After the start of the event, F-15E "Strike Eagle" fighter jets will start flying in the sky dropping rockets in random places.
Road Bradleys will also appear and patrol the roads and attack everyone in their path.
The most experienced players can try to capture Bradley before the end of the event. To do this, they need to lower Bradley's health to a certain limit, fight his guards and repair him to full health.
After that, players can control it and destroy other players, buildings or other Bradleys they meet on their way.
But keep in mind that this requires a minimum of 2 players. One will control the Bradley and the other will control the weapon turret.
Bradley also has two additional seats for passengers.
Warning: admins are advised not to change their first person view while in Bradley.
/endgame start - starts end game event.
/endgame stop - ends the end game event.
/spawntank - allows the admin to spawn a captured Bradley in front of them.
/killalltanks - removes all captured Bradleys.
endgame start - starts end game event.
endgame stop - ends the end game event.
- Disable EndGame server event - disables a timed server event (requires a server restart to enable).
- Enable auto start EndGame event - events will automatically run after a certain time.
- Minimum time between events (in seconds) - minimum time before the next event.
- Maximum time between events (in seconds) - maximum time until next event.
- Enable bradley spawn - Bradley will spawn at the start of the event.
- Number of bradleys to spawn - the calculation is based on the size of the map, the length of the roads and their number (MapSize / 1000 * count) where count is the number of Bradleys per 1 km of the road.
- Allow capture of Bradley - if enabled then players can capture bradley.
- Spawn Npc when bradley is out of action - after Bradley is out of action, NPCs will appear next to him.
- Npc type - you can choose the type of npc. 1 - cargo, 2 - cargo_turret_any, 3 - cargo_turret_lr300, 4 - ch47_gunner, 5 - excavator, 6 - full_any, 7 - full_lr300, 8 - full_mp5, 9 - full_pistol, 10 - full_shotgun, 11 - heavy, 12 - junkpile_pistol, 13 - oilrig, 14 - patrol, 15 - peacekeeper, 16 - roam, 17 - roam_nvg_variant, 18 - roamtethered.
- Npc count - number of npc spawns.
- Minimum bradley health to capture - the minimum amount of bradley health after which players will be able to capture it.
- Restore bradley health per hit - the amount of health restored after each hammer hit.
- Waiting for repair after damage - cooldown to repair a captured Bradley after taking damage.
- Repair cost - resources and their amount for the repair of bradley.
- Enable jet spawn - jets will arrive after the event starts.
- Jets lifetime (in seconds) - time after which Jets will fly into the sunset.
- Number of spawn jets - total number of jets for the event.
- Allow jets to use missiles - allows jets to drop missiles at random locations on the map.