About Medieval All In One (Outpost, Bandit, Stables & Fishing Village)
I introduce the Medieval All In One containing all vendors from Outpost, Bandit, Stables & Fishing Village and the mission givers as well as recycler, helicopter shop, boat shop & horse seller.
With it being a compact all in one its perfect for saving space on your map leaving more room for building or other monuments.
The airship can be removed if your after a more authentic medieval setting.
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit install folder.
- Make sure you have VendingPresets and CustomPrefabs Folder from the zip file.
- Start Rust Edit.
- Click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List.
- Under the Custom category you will now find RobJs Premium Prefabs.
- Double click on the prefab file and it will spawn it into the map for you.
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
- Needs https://github.com/k1lly0u/Oxide.Ext.RustEdit installed and running.
Contact And Help
If you need to contact me discord is best: RobJ2210#2553
For help/support my discord group is best: Join RustMaps By RobJ Discord
Designed by Cobalt & RobJ In a collaboration and featured in Timelines & Clockworks Maps.
Some of my vendors are selling the same thing?