- 376.93 kB
About Devils Palace | STRANGER
Devil's Palace is a rendition on a cursed church inhabited by the Bandits who believe in the Rust God Iris. Iris is a mean and cruel God, always unforgiving in RNG, and always makes your time in Rust all that bit harder. If you die in Rust, blame her. If you get a crap roll, note that it's not the RNG gods that just shafted you... It was Iris.
This project includes:
- Height Mask
- Topology Mask
- Splat Mask
Prefab Count: 478
More Detailed Instructions
- Start Rust Edit & open up your map file
- Extract the zip file into your RustEdit/CustomPrefabs folder
- Go back into Rust Edit and click on Prefabs at the top & open up your Prefab List
- Under the Custom category you will now find Devils Palace
- Double click on the prefab and it will spawn it into the map
- Drag it to the general area you want to place it and click on Snap To Terrain
- Apply the Height Mask, Topology Mask, and Splat Mask.
- Customize the area around the monument to your liking.
If you have any issues with the prefab, please shoot me a message on Discord: Stranger#5693