Plugin to set the amount of resources in Train Yard event

Kleementin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That only modifies the sulfur ore, metal ore, low grade and charcoal. Would be great if we could change/add/modify the contents of the loot crates for those box cars. I am looking for aplugin that can do this. It does not seem to exist. I am thinking it is not possible.

I cant find anything in AlphaLoot or BetterLoot for this particular table. When I activate Ubertool with the hammer in my hand it does not identify the loot either. Usually that will tell me the shortname of whatever I have the crosshair pointed at, and it does not. Just seems odd.

Does anyone have the actual prefab name for the loot crates on the train wagon? 🤔

Edited by Charles Carter

15 hours ago, Charles Carter said:

I cant find anything in AlphaLoot or BetterLoot for this particular table. When I activate Ubertool with the hammer in my hand it does not identify the loot either. Usually that will tell me the shortname of whatever I have the crosshair pointed at, and it does not. Just seems odd.

Does anyone have the actual prefab name for the loot crates on the train wagon? 🤔

I am going to edit my tournament loot table in a couple of minutes so will have work insdie AlphaLoot profile editor and will screenshot you the tables that I know are used for wagons. (not sure if they still work because last update FP buffed the loot for wagons and they might changed something) Also BetterLoot do not support them as I know but if you use AlphaLoot Hammer feature and hit the crate should display the name of the crate. Ubertool might not detect these crates idk.

• 6 months later...