Support page error

RocketMyrr

• 1 year later...

I have been trying to reply to a post by Steen regarding custom loot but all it does when clicking "submit" is to say "save"  and then goes back to submit again, The post doesnt close and appear as posted.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, pookins said:

I have been trying to reply to a post by Steen regarding custom loot but all it does when clicking "submit" is to say "save"  and then goes back to submit again, The post doesnt close and appear as posted.

Hey, which post are you trying to reply to?

I entered the text in the reply box , i added the config file referred to , i then entered submit reply , the submit reply changed to saved then went back to submit reply, I have tried several times and each time i open the reply box my text is already there "saved" but still not submitted, There is no error message or warning that i have exceeded post size limit.

in fact when i again click on the reply box my text is still there

Edited by pookins
added more information

• Administrator
1 hour ago, pookins said:

I entered the text in the reply box , i added the config file referred to , i then entered submit reply , the submit reply changed to saved then went back to submit reply, I have tried several times and each time i open the reply box my text is already there "saved" but still not submitted, There is no error message or warning that i have exceeded post size limit.

in fact when i again click on the reply box my text is still there

Could you try and reply now?

Just did, i also opened a new reply and got the same response , clicked on submit and it says saving and then back to submit again, close the page and go back to it and click on reply my text is still there .

• Administrator
3 hours ago, pookins said:

Just did, i also opened a new reply and got the same response , clicked on submit and it says saving and then back to submit again, close the page and go back to it and click on reply my text is still there .

Alright, thanks for the follow up. I'll have a look.