$ PAID $ - Custom 5000-6000 Sized Map! (PVE Oriented)

Shark-A-Holic

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in taking on the daunting feat of creating a 5000 or 6000-sized map. It would be for a PVE server where players have the ability to build endlessly into the sky as we don't have stability enabled. Looking for it to have a decent amount of land and space for players to build as well, seeing as we have between 600 and 1000 players on each wipe, with an average of 30-50 on throughout the day.

I do have a few custom prefabs I've made that I'd be happy to pass along for you to use in it! But I'm entirely open to your creations as well. This map would not be distributed elsewhere unless you made the call. All I'd ask is credit for any of my prefabs you've used.

Please feel free to message me here or get ahold of me via Discord at: Shark-A-Holic#8849

Looking forward to working with one of our many creative rusty nerds here! Thanks in advance!