(03:29:37) | #3 - extendedmags.entity x 28954

(03:29:37) | #4 - holosight.entity x 24561

(03:29:37) | #5 - smallscope.entity x 18581

(03:29:37) | #6 - planner x 14299

(03:29:37) | #7 - wall x 12868

(03:29:37) | #8 - 8xscope.entity x 11540

(03:29:37) | #9 - floor x 10372

(03:29:37) | #10 - wall.frame x 7410

None of the plugins have these items. All known plugins for removing unnecessary items do not help.

We need a plugin that allows us to track the source of the appearance of these items. I don't want this plugin to belong to me alone. I want such a plugin to be available on codefiling. It will be paid or free to decide what will create it.

43 minutes ago, Soller said:

I have some items piling up in huge quantities on my server:

(03:29:37) | Objects Statistics:

(03:29:37) | #1 - lasersight.entity x 34272

(03:29:37) | #2 - flashlight.entity x 31543

None of the plugins have these items. All known plugins for removing unnecessary items do not help.

We need a plugin that allows us to track the source of the appearance of these items. I don't want this plugin to belong to me alone. I want such a plugin to be available on codefiling. It will be paid or free to decide what will create it.

ZLogs monitor item drops and pickups + item drop/pick spams   (By players)
https://codefling.com/plugins/zlogs

Edited by Zeeuss

8 minutes ago, Zeeuss said:

ZLogs отслеживает выпадение и подбор предметов + спам с выпадением/выбором предметов (по игрокам)
https://codefling.com/plugins/zlogs

The problem is that the players are not the source of these items. It is simply physically impossible for players to create them in such numbers.

On 11/27/2023 at 11:41 PM, Spoon said:

What gather rate is your server?

Rate x2, stack х10. On my server, players cannot mine such a huge amount of resources to create these items by the thousands. And they don't throw thousands of them on the ground either, it's all recorded by the Logger plugin.

13 hours ago, Spoon said:

Then maybe someone has your RCON password if not changed or an admin is spawning it in

It's impossible. The only place where the RCON password is stored is the server control panel. Only I have access to the control panel. My IP address is the only one in the logs of the control panel visits.
Besides, I'm not the only one with this problem. This is on many servers. It's just that few people use the Object Remover plugin to see it.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Krungh Crow said:

prob one of the many npc plugins not removing their inv correctly

Any weapon modules have been removed from all NPC plugins. I may have found the reason, but it's too early to draw conclusions. We need to wait a couple more weeks.

On 11/27/2023 at 3:35 AM, Soller said:

I have some items piling up in huge quantities on my server:

(03:29:37) | Objects Statistics:

(03:29:37) | #1 - lasersight.entity x 34272

(03:29:37) | #2 - flashlight.entity x 31543

Have you checked the items count on the fresh server? Is such a large number typical for every wipe?
Is the map custom? If the map is custom, could the map maker have added them? xD

Edited by IIIaKa

5 minutes ago, Krungh Crow said:

known issue since rust sucks removing items during removal.
cases

when npc are killed (generic) : example cargo ship or bad navmesh respawning
Same for lootspawners

Based on the list, it feels like it could indeed be from NPCs.
But I don't understand why NPCs would need 14k planners? xD

Edited by IIIaKa

4 hours ago, IIIaKa said:

Have you checked the items count on the fresh server? Is such a large number typical for every wipe?
Is the map custom? If the map is custom, could the map maker have added them? xD

The map is standard procedural. This number of items has been accumulating every time after wipe for half a year. Starting from the third day, every day more and more.

I don't understand where you got your thoughts about NPCs??? None of the NPCs have these items. The NPC has nothing to do with it. I deleted all these items from all NPCs 4 months ago. And the NPC never had extendedmags.entity.

Edited by Soller

npc's are just a part .. any loot alterations or bad spawns including lootcrates roadsigns etc etc has this.
This is normal behaviour and every server has to deal with this.
Finding a good plugin the clean that mess up is the next step.

But if you like to think npc's are not a part of the problem  be my guest , sure they not all to blame for this hence they call this an item leak.
You deleted those items from the npc's ? and where do you think they go ?

On 12/14/2023 at 7:27 AM, Krungh Crow said:

npc's are just a part .. any loot alterations or bad spawns including lootcrates roadsigns etc etc has this.
This is normal behaviour and every server has to deal with this.
Finding a good plugin the clean that mess up is the next step.

But if you like to think npc's are not a part of the problem  be my guest , sure they not all to blame for this hence they call this an item leak.
You deleted those items from the npc's ? and where do you think they go ?

I don't have x500 rates on my server, I have x2. And the rates for weapons and modules for weapons are x1. The appearance of these items in the boxes in such quantity is simply impossible.

What do you mean, where did they go? Where could they go if they are not there? They just don't show up. Their appearance is not set by the parameters. How can something that never happened go somewhere?

And I don't understand why you're writing all this at all. All these assumptions have long been tested dozens of times. I'm not looking for assumptions. I am asking you to create a plugin that can track the source of the appearance of objects. So that the plugin records how many specific items appeared from the boxes, how many players created, how many items were generated by a black hole in a parallel universe. So as not to guess at the coffee grounds, but to know exactly where the objects came from. One good plugin developer has already made such a plugin to order, but he does not have time to repeat it. He said it was a very simple plugin. But for some reason you started writing a huge amount of information that does not relate to my request.

npc's are 1 source any loot alterations removes or clears loots inventory and rust is know to suck at removing items.
choosing not to read my comments is fine even though they are valid .
Cleaning that mess up is 1 thing ignoring the fact even vanilla has this issue due to the fact rust cleanup sucks.

Edited by Krungh Crow

On 12/20/2023 at 6:02 AM, Krungh Crow said:

npc's are 1 source any loot alterations removes or clears loots inventory and rust is know to suck at removing items.
choosing not to read my comments is fine even though they are valid .
Cleaning that mess up is 1 thing ignoring the fact even vanilla has this issue due to the fact rust cleanup sucks.

How can you still not understand that this problem has been going on for six months, and everything that could be checked. NPCs cannot be the reason for the appearance of these items because NPCs have never had these items. No one gave them these items. How can you not understand this? Standard NPCs have only flashlight and lasersight in their weapons. But no one kills standard NPCs on my server in such quantity that so many items could appear. Standard NPCs don't have extendedmags. Standard NPCs don't have holosight. Standard NPCs don't have a smallscope. Standard NPCs don't have 8xscope.

For the appearance of other NPCs, I have only one plugin, this is BetterNpc. There is not a single weapon module in the settings of this plugin on my server. These NPCs simply don't have any weapon modules built into them. An empty weapon. How can you not understand this?

And the most important thing. From now on, please read it very carefully. Everything that could be checked has already been checked. Please go back to the very beginning of this topic and read what I wrote. And read what this section of the forum is for. I am not asking you to write me as many possible variants of the appearance of these items that I have already checked many times. I am asking you to create a plugin that can track the source of the appearance of objects on the server.

Do you understand what I'm asking? I'm asking to create a plugin. Create a plugin, but don't write me a lot of options that have already been tested. We need a plugin that will accurately track the source of the appearance of objects. Need a plugin that will accurately track the source of the appearance of entities. Plugin only. This is the forum section for plugin creation requests. Stop writing me options that are impossible and have been checked many times.