[Request] TOS popup before playing.

GamingHQ

Good morning folks.

I'm looking for a plugin that allows me to apply a TOS popup before a user even can play. The user has to click accept to continue.

I'm hunting for such a plugin for the past 2 years, and all I got is several links to the same plugin and a few kids that could make the plugin for me, but with a price tag of 2500 euros. ( one person even though he could make bank by asking how much I earn a month.  ) 

I'm more than happy to compensate when finished, but not everyone has deep pockets. Please let me know if there is anything that could be a option.

Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, GamingHQ said:

Good morning folks.

I'm looking for a plugin that allows me to apply a TOS popup before a user even can play. The user has to click accept to continue.

I'm hunting for such a plugin for the past 2 years, and all I got is several links to the same plugin and a few kids that could make the plugin for me, but with a price tag of 2500 euros. ( one person even though he could make bank by asking how much I earn a month.  ) 

I'm more than happy to compensate when finished, but not everyone has deep pockets. Please let me know if there is anything that could be a option.

Thanks in advance! 

What option are you looking for? If it's not complicated, I can make it for free. However, depending on the situation, it may be distributed for free.

51 minutes ago, Miho said:

What option are you looking for? If it's not complicated, I can make it for free. However, depending on the situation, it may be distributed for free.

When the user logs in, the user gets a information alert. This information contains the TOS of the server and the server usage. ( Example - Youtube ) The user has to accept the terms before it can start playing. There is at this moment only one plugin that does the same, but it's very limited in the way we could use it. The user only has to accept this once every wipe cycle. 

It would be awesome to have something that comes with the option to have your own logo on top, centered.

The TOS information is the same under it, centered within a nice UI box including a reject and accept button. 

• If the user clicks reject, they get kicked from the server
  • If the user clicks accept, then they can start playing. 

However, depending on the situation, it may be distributed for free.

I really don't mind it. I even would still pay you a small compensation for the work being done. ( i will use the donate button on the page for that when released ) More than happy to see plugins becoming distributed for others to use as well. 🥰

1 hour ago, GamingHQ said:

When the user logs in, the user gets a information alert. This information contains the TOS of the server and the server usage. ( Example - Youtube ) The user has to accept the terms before it can start playing. There is at this moment only one plugin that does the same, but it's very limited in the way we could use it. The user only has to accept this once every wipe cycle. 

It would be awesome to have something that comes with the option to have your own logo on top, centered.

The TOS information is the same under it, centered within a nice UI box including a reject and accept button. 

• If the user clicks reject, they get kicked from the server
  • If the user clicks accept, then they can start playing. 

I really don't mind it. I even would still pay you a small compensation for the work being done. ( i will use the donate button on the page for that when released ) More than happy to see plugins becoming distributed for others to use as well. 🥰

Do you want additional features in the Rules GUI that Sabby is talking about? or could that plugin be an alternative? most of the features you want can be solved with Rules GUI

6 hours ago, Miho said:

Do you want additional features in the Rules GUI that Sabby is talking about? or could that plugin be an alternative? most of the features you want can be solved with Rules GUI

Yea, that is actually the plugin that people keep sending me. However, a background image and some lines of text in full screen is not something I'm looking into, but more something of a modal window with the terms inside of it. 

For example, if we would look at the design work of Mevent, he has a nice clean design when it comes to his store plugin or shop plugin. I would like to see something similar like that as a modal window as it's more user-friendly instead of a full-screen related image.