- 30.37 kB
About Dangerous Night
Increases the population of animals and monsters at night.
- <bear, boar, stag, wolf, murderer, scarecrow>PerKmSquare: Animals/Monsters population.
- IsImmuneToMonstersAtNight: Allow/Disallow monsters to target the player during the night.
- DoScreamIfKilledAtNight: Make the player silently/loudly dies if killed by a monster at night.
- DoHearHowlAtNight: Make the player hear/doesn't hear a wolf howl at dawn.
- DoInformNightStarts: Receives/Not receive a message at dawn.
The plugin benefits from an update verification system notifying administrators that an update is available.
The plugin is customizable through an advanced configuration file.
Permission Profile and Premium Ready
This plugin has an advanced permission profile system offering the possibility for administrators to create as many profiles as they wish in order to offer them to their players for free or through a Premium/VIP pack.
Permission profiles are located in data/<pluginName>/permissionProfiles.
- DO NOT RENAME/DELETE default.json: is the default profile use if the player isn't assigned to a profile.
- DO NOT RENAME example.json: is an example profile. This one is used as a model and resets on plugin update.
Copy/Paste example.json and rename it as you want. (for this example, I'll call it vip.json)
- Avoid special characters and spaces: thisIsAGoodProfileName.json
Edit vip.json as you need.
- "ProfileLevel" is the level of the profile. The player will ALWAYS use the highest profile level if the player is associated to multiple profiles. I suggest to always assign ONLY ONE profile to player/group to avoid bad behaviours. Avoid duplicate Profile Level.
- Reload the plugin.
- Associates players or groups to a profile using permission: <pluginName>.permissionProfile.<profileName> (o.grant group vip myPlugin.permissionProfile.vip)
- Players associated to this permissions will now use parameters in the associated profile.
Optimized for Performance
This plugin has been developed with a primary objective to be very performant, thus limiting plugin-related performance losses.
This plugin is designed to be usable in different languages.
- English and Français are available by default.
- Some Russkiy system messages will be also available by default.
- Administrators can add their own language.
- Server administrators can set the default server language using oxide.lang <language> in the RCON console.
- Players can set their own language using /lang <language>
<language> = two-letter language code (For example: /lang EN)
This plugin is available on Mælust's servers.
- Unloads the plugin.
- lang/en/<pluginName> AND lang/fr/<pluginName> AND lang/ru/<pluginName> AND other language you added.
- Reload the plugin.
Warranty and Updates
The customer benefits from a six-month warranty and updates from the date of purchase of the plugin. This warranty covers bugs related to the script and, as far as possible, bugs related to Rust and uMod updates.
This warranty is optionally renewable every six months by participating up to 10% of the current price (excluding tax). (cf.: Renewal Term on the plugin description page)
Terms of Service of Mælep
Any contribution or purchase made on this website is donated to Mælep.
For more information, support or a purchase history, please use the support section available on the page of the plugin.
Payment to Mælep is payment for the digital items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there is no refund. If you are banned for breaking the rules of Codefling, you will not be refunded. Requests for refunds due to delays, Rust and uMod update flaws or any other problems are submitted at the discretion of Mælep.