Jump to content

Dawson Redmond

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dawson Redmond

  1. Yes, at first I also thought the items weren’t being duplicated, but after checking everything more carefully, I realized that for some reason it seems to be specifically the weapons that are getting duplicated. I’m attaching screenshots as proof. It would also be great if you could clean up some of the junk loot from NPCs, especially those on the Oil Rig and in the Deep Sea. Thanks in advance!

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.