Jump to content

SODVenom

Member
  • Posts

    142
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SODVenom

  1. SODVenom

    Clone_Yield

    Kewl Im not Blind or Crazy LMAO TYVM Sir
  2. SODVenom

    Clone_Yield

    Added new skill: Clone_Yield. Increases the amount of clone snippings you receive. Where do I find this to enable it..... I may be blind I cannot find it in config
  3. SODVenom

    Planters

    I just installed this... Is there a setting to make them look wet????
  4. SODVenom

    Errors in console

    This started about an hour agon in console.... 'UltimateIndustrialFarm v1.6.4' is using deprecated hook 'OnComposterUpdate', which will stop working on Thursday, 01 October 2026. Please ask the author to update to 'OnOvenCook(Composter composter, Item fuel)'
  5. Mine are working just an FYI
  6. SODVenom

    Commands are broken

    Can be closed... My error Sorry
  7. SODVenom

    Commands are broken

    /Harvestall command stopped working after last update.. /cloneall Harvests one time then clones another ETC
  8. SODVenom

    Update for Staging

    Are we getting an update for this??? and outpost event
  9. OK thx was just a thought
  10. Quick question I want to add certain item to different levels of Helis ETC Would this work { "Shortname": "lmg.m249", "SkinID": 30907153186, <---- just a random number "Display Name (empty - default)": "skyfire", "Owner Display Name": "", "Is Blueprint": false, "Genomes": [], "Chance [0.0-100.0]": 10.0, "Minimum Amount": 1, "Maximum Amount": 1
  11. SODVenom

    Im not sure

    If you download the latest version and open the .cs file with notepad all the links are there and working
  12. SODVenom

    Im not sure

    try these "Bradley", https://i.ibb.co/X8xVTjc/bradley.png "PatrolHeli", ;https://i.ibb.co/m6wwkhH/heli.png "CH47", https://i.ibb.co/CVCPVpN/ch47.png : "Cargo", http:// https://i.ibb.co/QmT6MFX/cargo.png "AirDrop", https://i.ibb.co/580XRGw/airdrop.png HarborCargoArrive", http:// https://i.ibb.co/qysRW6X/harborevent2.png : "SmallOilRig", https://i.ibb.co/cbDJj7r/harborevent3.png LargeOilRig https://i.ibb.co/QPGXQHr/harborevent2.png DeepSea", https://i.ibb.co/rRPSfXnh/watertreatmenticon.png
  13. SODVenom

    Server Hud

    I dont buy from lonedesign or Chaos for that reason... Seems modders forget to upload to those sites.. and cant even respond to PMs or support pages
  14. after 2nd patch its all good now... TY can be closed
  15. Error while compiling SkillTree: 'Recycler' does not contain a definition for 'GetRecyclerStats' and no accessible extension method 'GetRecyclerStats' accepting a first argument of type 'Recycler' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) | Line: 7794, Pos: 26
  16. Had a few people say that its not working they still take damage.. So I tested both shooting honeycomb and cutting tree I still get damage... config looks right to me
  17. SODVenom

    Permissions Issue

    Sorry........ I figured it out can be closed
  18. SODVenom

    Permissions Issue

    Installed this mod the other day and cant set genes Dont have permissions and I set deault to enable
  19. SODVenom

    Adjusting CookTime

    Not gonna worry about it now to many other issues since wipe
  20. SODVenom

    Eating issues

    Whenever you eat a crafted food like pumpkin pies... your water and Food goes to Zero HP is good though... Just started after update
  21. SODVenom

    Wipe problem

    Happens to me when I add points to the tree . When I left server and rejoined it went away
  22. SODVenom

    Adjusting CookTime

    I just double checked all the Groups ETC its not that
  23. SODVenom

    Adjusting CookTime

    Hello . I am trying to change Cooking times, and doesnt seem to work, eg ... I have set Pumkin pie to craft in 5 sec. but still crafts 10 instantly but only get Xp for 1 using Skill Tree "cookTime": 5.0, Making 1 at a time is a Pain in the butt
  24. Mine are all working great

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.