Jump to content

SinKohh

Creator
  • Posts

    187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by SinKohh

  1. SinKohh

    NRE Since wipe

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.4.3
  2. SinKohh

    NRE Since wipe

    I updated it. Sorry it took me so long. I was out of the country
  3. SinKohh

    NRE Since wipe

    Update coming out today as soon as I get home from airport
  4. SinKohh

    Loot Reroll

    I’ll get it done here shortly.
  5. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.4
  6. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to 1.0.4
  7. Changed Status from Fixed to Pending
  8. Tested it on my end. Let me know how it works for you.
  9. Changed Status to Pending
  10. Looking into it now. I just cleared up the console spam also. Ill load your config now
  11. SinKohh

    Default config

    Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  12. SinKohh

    PookEvent

    All issues have been resolved!
  13. SinKohh

    Error

    Fix is about to be uploaded in the next version. Sorry for the delay!
  14. SinKohh

    Error

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  15. SinKohh

    Not compiling...

    Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  16. SinKohh

    Not compiling...

    I fixed in in v1.4.1 Thanks for letting me know!
  17. Looking into this now. Sorry I was out of the country.
  18. Changed Status from Pending to Fixed Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  19. I updated the plugin to handle the OnItemAction differently so the issue should no longer occur.
  20. Changed Status from Pending to Work in Progress Changed Fixed In to Next Version
  21. SinKohh

    PookEvent

    I'm right in the middle of Finals for the semester, I will look at it later this evening and let you know when a fix is ready!
  22. SinKohh

    Vending Plus

    Looking into it now.
  23. SinKohh

    Bug

    Looking into this now. What plugin are you using to lock loot to players?
  24. Looking into this now.

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
0
Total downloads
Customers
0
Customers served
Files Sold
0
Total sales
Payments
0
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.