COMMANDS MENU

SSpeedRUST

I am looking for a plugin that basically combines all player commands into a nice menu where people just can click on the button to use the command.

My servers have tons of commands that most player dont even know of. I bet @Meventor @David can make a amazing plugin that can do this.

25 minutes ago, SSpeedRUST said:

I am looking for a plugin that basically combines all player commands into a nice menu where people just can click on the button to use the command.

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! I already have plugin which can do exactly that, with exception that you have to setup your own design. 

https://codefling.com/plugins/custom-buttons

You can basically create group of buttons and then set them to toggle on certain command exactly how I did in video. 
It's not just for creating buttons, you can also create just ui panels to serve as background in case you want create something which is more like "menu panel" with commands. 

Like one of my customers did here. Then, its just all up to you what colors you like and how big buttons you want to make.
image.png.c8906aa76d4e5d9e95cabe8e8c617b2a.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSpeedRUST said:

i own this plugin, i will try to setup something like this 🙂 just will take me a day to get ferfect XD

yea, its bit tedious I can relate 😄 people just always asking for customizations so I decided to give them all options 

Really liked this idea so went ahead and tried something similar but different!

still needs some finishing touches but with some imagination, this plugin is amazingly cumstomize-able 🙂

padtest2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1