Happy Spooktober!

Death

• Administrator

We have an incredible lineup of content to spice up your servers for Halloween this year with custom maps, prefabs, and plugins! You can check out the complete list (If we forgot anything, let us know) at https://codefling.com/tags/halloween/!

We've also hand-picked a few files to feature until the end of October. You can check those out on our home page!

Giveaway

We're currently giving away a $100 Gift Card over on our Discord server to help improve our social media presence. Head on over and check it out! We'll be adding an additional gift card per 100 entries to increase the odds. 🙂

https://discord.gg/codefling (or type "codefling" as the invite URL)

In Case You Missed it

Check out our Creator Spotlight where we highlight some of our favorite files available on Codefling! We'll have a new spotlight out every few months.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

On 10/23/2021 at 11:35 PM, SKIROW said:

Why you say that?

I said that because literally mostly if not all entries on there were from people who are ether staff and or friends of death or staff.... and that some of the entries where heavily advertised/chosen before repeatedly... so yeah, and no death, I ain't salty! Not sure why you think I am, but I know you just have a grudge against me so ill never win the game 😕

• Like 1

I understand how you feel. I wasn't part of the staff when my map was featured in this video. Codefling has lot of plugins, props, and maps, they just picked what caught their eyes at that moment. Try to make a very useful plugin. Ask in the community what players want/need and maybe you will featured Codefling advertisement. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

On 10/28/2021 at 9:39 AM, SKIROW said:

I understand how you feel. I wasn't part of the staff when my map was featured in this video. Codefling has lot of plugins, props, and maps, they just picked what caught their eyes at that moment. Try to make a very useful plugin. Ask in the community what players want/need and maybe you will featured Codefling advertisement. 

Cant even if I wanted to lol, papa death banned me from the discord because i had a spicy take on a dude selling over priced 3d printed assets from the game 😕

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, NubbbZ said:

Cant even if I wanted to lol, papa death banned me from the discord because i had a spicy take on a dude selling over priced 3d printed assets from the game 😕

I am pretty sure it wasn't the subject that got you banned, but the way you executed your opinions. Being nasty and very hostile won't get you far in any sort of pointed arguments. Please just learn from that, we'd love to have you around if you would just get rid of that kind of hostility. Much love, really.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raul-Sorin Sorban said:

I am pretty sure it wasn't the subject that got you banned, but the way you executed your opinions. Being nasty and very hostile won't get you far in any sort of pointed arguments. Please just learn from that, we'd love to have you around if you would just get rid of that kind of hostility. Much love, really.

The thing is, i stopped and left it after death said to leave it or i get banned, but the thing is, after like 6 hours death writes something like i had enough of him and he banned me 😕 . what's more I for sure hell will not censor or talk pc because it will hurt some babies feelings... I will say it point blank!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, NubbbZ said:

The thing is, i stopped and left it after death said to leave it or i get banned, but the thing is, after like 6 hours death writes something like i had enough of him and he banned me 😕 . what's more I for sure hell will not censor or talk pc because it will hurt some babies feelings... I will say it point blank!

I get the emotion. But in this situation, you've been stressing out a subject so much, and with so much malice, it really felt like watching a public freakout, which not many enjoy witnessing in a laid back Discord server. Death's been very, very fair with you. You must understand where you wronged in this case as well. To me at least, you're in no way the worst person in the world, I am actually a general fan of yours and your creativity. If you wish to be controversial, try being inclusive and understanding of the environment you're in, instead of being plain mean when told that you're doing something too much. Stay safe!

👍 it's been a while so I have forgotten how hard I went, death for sure has been fair with me just in that situation where I got a ban after I stopped was kinda unfair imo. Anyhow, NGL after that ban I quit making plugins, but Ive gotten slowly back into it again, could I by any chance get an unban from the discord server?

• Like 1

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, NubbbZ said:

There's nothing wrong with being blunt and to the point. The problem was, after several warnings, you continued to constantly attack people for random reasons almost on a daily basis. There's a difference between being "real" and being an "asshole" and I think you found that out.

As Raul mentioned, we don't think any less of you for it. It's just a matter of upholding a relatively chill environment without the constant pointless drama and attacks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Death said:

There's nothing wrong with being blunt and to the point. The problem was, after several warnings, you continued to constantly attack people for random reasons almost on a daily basis. There's a difference between being "real" and being an "asshole" and I think you found that out.

I wouldn't say I did on a daily bases but oh well, also I would assume that warning go away after sometime like a warning a year ago won't apply today....

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, NubbbZ said:

I wouldn't say I did on a daily bases but oh well, also I would assume that warning go away after sometime like a warning a year ago won't apply today....

There've been mild then serious warnings thrown at you. Which lead you to actually getting perma-banned. It's just important that you know that we did in fact want you around, but you made it way too hard for the members of the community and staff in general.

Edited by Raul-Sorin Sorban

9 minutes ago, Raul-Sorin Sorban said:

There've been mild then serious warnings thrown at you. Which lead you to actually getting perma-banned. It's just important that you know that we did in fact want you around, but you made it way too hard for the members of the community and staff in general.

So its perma, big oof dawg!