HealthBarsUI

Shark-A-Holic

Hey Restless Rust Devs!

I'm wondering if anyone happens to know of a developer that has, or would be interested in creating a simple Healthbar UI plugin with a few toggle options...see below!

- Show NPC Health: true/false

- Show Player Health: true/false

- Show Attack Heli Health: true/false

- Show Bradley APC Health: true/false

- Show Deployables Health: true/false

- Show Buildings Health: true/false

UI Position X:

UI Position Y:

I'm having some players on my PVE who are inquiring about a simple UI that would pop up on their screen with the health left on certain enemies, like our buffed zombies and helis for instance. It would be an additional plus if we could change the color scheme of the Health Bar itself?

Thanks in Advance!

• Like 2

• Administrator

Made something similar years ago I can't easily repurpose for you. The GUI is very dated, so I'd freshen it up with my latest innovations ofc.

Screenshot_2019-09-27_at_15.15.25.jpg

• Administrator

@Xel It's usually fine to link to similar sites, but perhaps not rustworkshop. I'll allow that link, but I'd be cautious using that site. The owners of the site have a bad reputation for stealing plugin ideas from other devs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/14/2021 at 7:13 AM, Death said:

@Xel It's usually fine to link to similar sites, but perhaps not rustworkshop. I'll allow that link, but I'd be cautious using that site. The owners of the site have a bad reputation for stealing plugin ideas from other devs.

Never knew this. Thanks for the heads up!

• 3 weeks later...

I saw exactly what you need and its better than this Orange version but looks private or not released for now... check 2CHEVSKII channel on youtube and you will see. Toggable NPC/HELI/BASE/RESOURCE/PLAYER options with permissions and nice blend with the default Rust UI

• 1 year later...
On 5/14/2021 at 2:13 PM, Death said:

Yeah, Orange is not very reputable for some reason and of course is not the best developer in a lot of terms but he's not a bad person for me unless I see full proof he's stealing other developers' code. Stealing ideas is not morally ok but that's all.  Without defending Orange. thanks to his bundle I made Rust Tournaments like "So special and private" Rustoria (Trust In Rust/Base Invaders) ones possible. While if I wait for Rustoria or someone else to code/release a plugin here for this type of tournament and actually happens would one day be outdated cuz there will be 10 more cool/interesting new types of tournaments hosted and players wanting to play them instead of Base Invaders.

Edited by Flammable

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2021 at 6:30 AM, Death said:

Made something similar years ago I can't easily repurpose for you. The GUI is very dated, so I'd freshen it up with my latest innovations ofc.

Screenshot_2019-09-27_at_15.15.25.jpg

WOW!! i would love to purchase a copy of this if its made available!