Recently Updated

Chill Roleplay

What is the best way to quickly see and download any updated plugins? like is there a sort by recently update option I'm missing? i just wanna see the of plugins I have and the ones that were recently updated on the site. I know about plugins like update checker but it only really works if the plugin is installed currently. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Chill Roleplay said:

This would be awesome. I have way to many plugins to keep track of the ones i don't currently have installed or am awaiting updates on. this would greatly help me sort things out  a lot better.

Sure thing. I'll move this up the list since it's been heavily requested recently.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 4/11/2024 at 10:02 PM, Chill Roleplay said:

Just wanted to thank you for this, its been such a great addition   (I would maybe call the purchases tab "Downloads" and the order tab called "Purchases")

Orders are named correctly as they contain all orders regardless of whether they are paid or not. For purchases, I agree it could be more specific. I'll think of something.