Vending Machine Hide

Niko

The vending machines still exist its just as in game when a player stops broadcasting. I make maps etc so if i place NPC vending machines on a map then i dont want players to know where to go but to discover them organicaly by exploration. If they can be seen on a map then the players will just head for them locations. What im doing is a new map with no standard monuments, a whole new land to explore.

10 hours ago, Niko said:

The vending machines still exist its just as in game when a player stops broadcasting. I make maps etc so if i place NPC vending machines on a map then i dont want players to know where to go but to discover them organicaly by exploration. If they can be seen on a map then the players will just head for them locations. What im doing is a new map with no standard monuments, a whole new land to explore.

HideMapMarker.cs

If I understand correctly, this will help you.

The fact is that I speak English poorly and I have difficulties translating.

• 8 months later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Atope89 said:

Hello, fantastic plugin is possible to add option to only hide npcvending.

Any specific reason? Seems important to have NPC shop icons for players to see what they have in stock.

Hello, I have a custom map where the NPCs sell different drugs. The idea is that they have to search for them without a map or that it does not show the elements on the map. We don't have a bandit and ruin camp, the guilds sell the items.
The issue with this add-on kills all shop icons on the map, including guild vending machines.
Thanks for your time.