Jump to content

TruePVE conflict

Closed 1.2.4

The mod seems to conflict with TruePVE. You can't destroy the door. Would it be possible to get an update? We have zoned it for now and made the area pvp but many of our players will avoid if its PVP. 

Many thanks in advance! 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
10 hours ago, Solsey said:

The mod seems to conflict with TruePVE. You can't destroy the door. Would it be possible to get an update? We have zoned it for now and made the area pvp but many of our players will avoid if its PVP. 

Many thanks in advance! 

 

Quote

Doublee
No the TruePvE and Zone Manager you might want to add a note on the page. Tell them to add a zone and add that zone in TruePvE to exclude.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 6/18/2021 at 5:01 AM, Naked Asylum said:

 

After fixing the issue with True PVE. It turns out that when the door is locked with a key code it becomes indestructible.Then once you remove the key code, the door is able to be destroyed. any fix ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, casey said:

After fixing the issue with True PVE. It turns out that when the door is locked with a key code it becomes indestructible.Then once you remove the key code, the door is able to be destroyed. any fix ?

unknown.png

Share this comment


Link to comment

still broken the door is indestructible and I use true pve creating a zone that negates PVE is not the solution as I don't want players to kill each other in bank heist zone it simply is bugged any idea on fix?
 

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 8/19/2021 at 12:49 AM, steven burns said:

still broken the door is indestructible and I use true pve creating a zone that negates PVE is not the solution as I don't want players to kill each other in bank heist zone it simply is bugged any idea on fix?
 

same here bud, plugin owner thinks that showing a screenshot would do fine.. until they see a message from paypal. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
291.5k

Downloads

Total number of downloads.

1.4k

Customers

Total customers served.

18k

Files Sold

Total number of files sold.

279.7k

Payments Processed

Total payments processed.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.