- 28.04 kB
About Ready-to-use Modular Car
Modular Car are now ready-to-use at spawn.
- Every missing parts of the vehicle engine are placed at spawn.
- The quality of the missing parts are randomly chosen.
The plugin benefits from an update verification system notifying administrators that an update is available.
Optimized for Performance
This plugin has been developed with a primary objective to be very performant, thus limiting plugin-related performance losses.
This plugin is designed to be usable in different languages.
- English and Français are available by default.
- Some Russkiy system messages will be also available by default.
- Administrators can add their own language.
- Server administrators can set the default server language using oxide.lang <language> in the RCON console.
- Players can set their own language using /lang <language>
<language> = two-letter language code (For example: /lang EN)
I'm available for demonstrations on my development server.
- Unloads the plugin.
- en/<pluginName> AND
- fr/<pluginName> AND
- ru/<pluginName> AND
- other language you added.
- Reload the plugin.
Warranty and Updates
The customer benefits from a six-month warranty and updates from the date of purchase of the plugin. This warranty covers bugs related to the script and, as far as possible, bugs related to Rust and uMod updates.
This warranty is optionally renewable every six months by participating up to 10% of the current price (excluding tax). (cf.: Renewal Term on the plugin description page)
Terms of Service of Mælep
Any contribution or purchase made on this website is donated to Mælep.
For more information, support or a purchase history, please use the support section available on the page of the plugin.
Payment to Mælep is payment for the digital items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there is no refund. If you are banned for breaking the rules of Codefling, you will not be refunded. Requests for refunds due to delays, Rust and uMod update flaws or any other problems are submitted at the discretion of Mælep.
Thank you for using my plugins and supporting my work. You can leave a review by clicking on the "Reviews" tab on the plugin page.