Jump to content

Scalbox

Creator Pro
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Scalbox

  1. Item added, plugin updated. Good day
  2. Scalbox

    quarries dont lock

    HI you can only block quarries that are not on the server but only those owned by you or your team. To place the Code Lock, in theory, any point is enough, try the place to the right of the blue barrel
  3. Only in this way there are problems, it places the code lock in the wrong places, tomorrow I will release the version supported by the plugin but thank you, this conf is very useful to me, it saves me from looking for prefabs
  4. HI, it will be released tomorrow along with other items that may be blocked
  5. or done some tests and it works without problems even on carbom, here is a video where you can see it: https://youtu.be/XNwEPPbDtI4 I believe you have some plugin that conflicts with this. I can fix it on your server by trying to debug, but I need to be able to access FTP to upload the various changes to be made to the plugin for testing and the possibility of reloading the plugin. Otherwise I can't do anything, you have to find the plugin that is giving you problems and conflicts
  6. You use Carbon, so there might be a problem there. I'll do some new tests later on the Carbon framework. I thought you were using Oxide.
  7. You could run this command o.reload UltimateLocker from the RCON console and send me the output as an image?
  8. hi any news?
  9. I did the same test with another person and he manages to access the vending machine and buy. Use Code Lock, not Key Lock, as the plugin is configured to work with Code Locks. Could you send me a video of what happens when they try to buy? if a friend of yours can make the video of you, you clearly don't have to be in the same clan. Thank you
  10. Changed Status from Pending to Not a Bug
  11. HI I did the tests and everything works, you must have the latest version of the plugin, 0.9.82
  12. Hi, in theory the current version of the plugin allows you to buy, but now I'll do some testing. I'll update you shortly
  13. Scalbox

    Unity error

    I'll try again now. You have to pay me as I am acting as your debugger
  14. Scalbox

    Unity error

    Another mistake. after the export it made me select the Rust folder and then it gives me this error Do I have to import as Administrator?
  15. Scalbox

    Unity error

    Everything works now, thanks I'll do some test graphics to see that there are no errors. For now, thanks see you soon
  16. Scalbox

    Unity error

    https://streamable.com/qi9byb
  17. Scalbox

    Unity error

    If you want I'll make a video for you
  18. Scalbox

    Unity error

    What file are you talking about? I downloaded your tool again, I created a new empty 2D project, I put this file 0xF's CUI Tool.unitypackage (that one) in it again, I started it and imported it, and immediately afterwards unity gives me an error
  19. Scalbox

    Unity error

  20. Scalbox

    Unity error

    again
  21. Scalbox

    Unity error

    Thanks so much, super quick. I'll re-download everything soon and see if it works
  22. Scalbox

    Unity error

    HI I created a 2d project with Unity using the specified version. then I inserted your tool, double clicked and imported everything, and I get this error

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
172.7k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.