- 1.01 MB
About Mark - Bandit Base
This is my first monument, I obviously used the bandit boathouse prefab as a base and expanded from there. There's a lot of detail so I know that can effect performance. I've tweaked things a little to improve FPS.
This monument consists of -
- Some scattered crates, a toolbox and barrels outside rooms.
- Green room (open for 120 seconds)(When the fuse it put into the green fuseboxbox the blue LED will start flashing to indicate the monument is in use) - 2x Normal crates, 2x Medical crates, 1x Food crate 1x Toolbox - some barrels. Blue keycard.
- Blue room - 3x Normal crates, 2x Green crates, some food. Red keycard.
- Red room - 1 Military crate, 3x Green crates, 3x Normal crates, 1x Toolbox, 1x Food crate, 1x Medical crate - some barrels.
- 6 Scientists scattered throughout.
- Size: Small
Implementation difficulty: Easy - I've set default perimeters to have this as a swamp-like monument, but you could just as easily remove the LakeV2 prefab and possibly the swamp fog and have it as a water-based monument as the ladders make this possible.
Hope you enjoy!