Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Attack Helicopter Tiers

I've had a look around and i don't believe anything like this exists....if it does sorry for the wasted time.

Attack Helicopter Difficulty Tiers - I think it would be useful for giving veteran players more of a challenge while still keeping the vanilla Heli available for regular players.

- When the game calls the Attack Heli event it has a configurable chance rating of spawning one of several Tiers of heli.

"Tier 1 Chance": 75
"Tier 2 Chance": 25
"Tier 3 Chance": 05
....etc

Or maybe a set number of random spawns during 24hrs
"Tier 1 Chance to spawn in a day": Default
"Tier 2 Chance to spawn in a day": 6
"Tier 3 Chance to spawn in a day": 2

- Each tier comes with a config* or modifier** for the loot table.
- Each tier comes with a config* or modifier** for the heli's dmg, health etc.

**modifier, simple x2 x3 etc. Just makes the Heli Dmg, health, rocket amout and loot X amount more.

"Health Helicopter health": x3, 
"Rockets Damage to deal": x3, 
"Loot List or modifier": x3 
"Exclude from modifier":
"rifle.l96",

etc

*config, an actual config for exact figures eg. example

"Health - Base health": 10000.0, 
"Health Main rotor health": 750.0, 
"Health Tail rotor health": 375.0, 
"Rockets damage to deal": 175.0, 
"Rockets Explosion damage to deal": 100.0, 
"Rockets Explosion radius": 6.0, 
"Rockets Max rockets": 12, 
"Loot list modifier": x3 
"Exclude from moddifer": 
"rifle.l96",

etc

The one question remaining was how to distinguish each tier or heli so a player knew before pulling what heli was out. I'm assuming visual colour changes or additions to the heli are out of scope?

If so, a simple chat message when a heli enters the map could be a simple solution gui icon.

Yay/Nay on this idea?

not to bypass codefling but i know nivex has been making one and a couple like myself are testing it but its on hold atm but its a working plugin if u want u can google his discord.
The plugin is called  `BlackVenom`

Edited by Krungh Crow
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Krungh Crow said:

not to bypass codefling but i know nivex has been making one and a couple like myself are testing it but its on hold atm but its a working plugin if u want u can google his discord.

Thanks Krungh, i'm actually already in his Discord. Never thought to check out what it was. I'll assign the role and have a peak 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 6:52 AM, Krungh Crow said:

Hello Krungh Crow, may i ask you if  i could get Nivex's discord? Trying to find him on google and such and found nothing. Also id like to have a look at that BlackVenom mod.

Thanks in advance.