Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I came up with the idea of creating a barrier from a laser sensor, through which players who are not authorized in TC will not be able to pass. To use this laser instead of doors on PVE servers. I turned off the laser and the passage is free, I turned on the laser and the passage is closed to those who are not authorized. I don't know if it's possible to do this. Does anyone have any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

Codefling is the largest marketplace for plugins, maps, tools, and more, making it easy for customers to discover new content and for creators to monetize their work.

Downloads
3.1m
Total downloads
Customers
12.2k
Customers served
Files Sold
173.3k
Total sales
Payments
3.8m
Processed total
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.