that new dungeon event for christmas update..........

6Andromeda9

• 6 months later...
On 12/15/2022 at 8:27 PM, Doctor13 said:

That would be an awesome plugin that could be kept all year around and change the dungeon like copy paste and such!!!!
have it spawn different npcs or events dropping custom loot would be so dope!!!

Even though the post is probably outdated, I might still provide a solution. You can start the server with the following command: xmasdungeon.xmaspopulation 1 This will activate the spawn of the dungeon, but I can't guarantee that it will work.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

I tried to use the Halloween-themed dungeons on my server because they are more "every-season" suitable instead of the Christmas ones that make sense only during the winter season. The result is awful because, as always, Facepunch removes something from the "usable by every player" part of the game and breaks half of the functionality. Ex. halloweendungeon.population 1 will spawn the Halloween-themed door portals, but inside will always be Christmas dungeons. Still better than nothing.

• Love 1

Yeah ill have to do more looking around i plan on bring this to life here soon thanks so much tho for the info seems like we can do it just needs a good dev and some cash lol an we can do this lol

10 hours ago, Flammable said:

I tried to use the Halloween-themed dungeons on my server because they are more "every-season" suitable instead of the Christmas ones that make sense only during the winter season. The result is awful because, as always, Facepunch removes something from the "usable by every player" part of the game and breaks half of the functionality. Ex. halloweendungeon.population 1 will spawn the Halloween-themed door portals, but inside will always be Christmas dungeons. Still better than nothing.