Rollback - Codefling sorting

GamingHQ

Please, for the love of god. Revert the plugin page back as it was. I'm getting tired of seeing the page being reset with every f*king fart. When we check the plugin page, we check for last updated plugins.

New people that never logged in before should be seeing the promoted stuff & what's been added last time. People that logged in need to see last updated and not what's been added.

Also, please remove the "similar topics" it pisses me off and it does not add anything to the website beside's hate. 

image.thumb.png.b16c58c518525227780dc3c427401aee.png

• Like 2

The "similar topics" is an annoyance and doesn't make sense to me. If you're making a forum topic then yes, it makes sense to show you similar topics, but doing it when naming your uploads? ..pointless imo

• Administrator

The default sorting of sort by newest is an experiment and we have no plans on making it permanent yet. Similar Topics is meant only for threads so you can see if similar threads exist so you can contribute instead of posting another one. Same concept for files, so you can see what already exists. I'll take this feedback into account though.