Make a Paid Plugin: we will pay for it

RustLover

Hehe, you want to prevent the little cute bug from this steam panel or just disable it because players can see who's online? Not sure if possible because this is related with steam and modifying the info might be dangerous and against FP ToS.

Edited by Flammable

11 hours ago, Flammable said:

Hehe, you want to prevent the little cute bug from this steam panel or just disable it because players can see who's online? Not sure if possible because this is related with steam and modifying the info might be dangerous and against FP ToS.

May you make it?

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP
Not sure if modifying this info is allowed but BLOCKING plugin for SHIFT+TAB player list should be made if possible and I am willing to share costs with you @RustLover
I was thinking it's not a big deal but some of my players in my server looks like found the exploit recently somehow and use it to ESP others (find bases) on low pop where max 10 players play you can abuse this to find where exactly someone is living... Ooof btw this is working from 4 years so no hope for FP to fix it soon...

Edited by Flammable

4 hours ago, Flammable said:

BUMP
Not sure if modifying this info is allowed but BLOCKING plugin for SHIFT+TAB player list should be made if possible and I am willing to share costs with you @RustLover
I was thinking it's not a big deal but some of my players in my server looks like found the exploit recently somehow and use it to ESP others (find bases) on low pop where max 10 players play you can abuse this to find where exactly someone is living... Ooof btw this is working from 4 years so no hope for FP to fix it soon...

How much is it?
May you make this plugin?

9 hours ago, RustLover said:

How much is it?
May you make this plugin?

I will repeat again - I am not plugin developer just joined this thread because found that my players learned about the secret SHIFT + TAB exploit somehow and ESP where others live on my low pop server. That's not good and was thinking if someone make plugin like this I might share costs with you.

• Like 1