RustySleds

Shark-A-Holic

Looking for a developer who wants to take on the task of creating a silly plugin! We need some sleds in this game! Pretty simple in concept, I believe. But I'd like for players to be able to spawn in a sled to use on hills/terrain! Could use a boat, could be a custom rug, or some sort of contraption. It just sounds like it could be a fun plugin for players to use and enjoy!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 10:41 AM, thepiercedweirdo said:

Oh. Sleds as in snowmobiles? I thought you meant just a regular downhill sled.

Either or really, not sure how it would work without it having the same mechanics as a motorized vehicle.

• 7 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 2:03 AM, Shark-A-Holic said:

Either or really, not sure how it would work without it having the same mechanics as a motorized vehicle.

This week, i'm questioning your IQ... did you plan this request all along???  you knew it, did you ???

Edited by Grumpy Loot Runner

On 12/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, Grumpy Loot Runner said:

This week, i'm questioning your IQ... did you plan this request all along???  you knew it, did you ???

Lol! I actually asked them last year about adding sleds and didn't receive a response. I'm glad they added them! 🙂