refund request system when you use your account credit

Electrik

You full of shit electrik. Doesn't matter what people will tell you, you still believe your own lies. Even if we show you solid evidences you will still believe your lies. If I added a license after, Death and Steen would saw it in the website logs and you would get a refund. You didn't get your refund because you're lying. I think the real reason behind this 2c drama is you wanted to harvest my map and use my custom prefabs and monuments or you bought my map for someone else to add your stuff on it and make a profit on it. You're lying about the license, like you lied about the contest where you cheat. Pathetic! 

"I think the real reason behind this 2c drama is you wanted to harvest my map and use my custom prefabs and monuments or you bought my map for someone else to add your stuff on it and make a profit on it."

are you serious ? this is a very serious accusation.

and yes, there wasn't any license, you just didn't want to loose money by refunding me, but no worries, keep the money, I don't care about that, what carries me is the respect of the customers, as I do it myself, and many could testify it.
You didn't do it.

btw, I really don't need your stuff to make profit, I do it only with my own 😉

good luck for the future

Edited by Electrik
  • Haha 1

• Death locked this topic