Email notifications for Questions posted to followed projects

quietconundrum

I received an email notification for a public question that was posted to a project I follow (BotSpawn plugin). I don't want to be notified when people ask questions, only when an update to the project has been posted or when replies are posted to content that I have created. I don't see a setting in the notification settings to disable alerts regarding "Questions" — Please advise.

Also, you have markup showing in your answer previews on the Questions tab of a project. I'm not allowed to attach an image, so here is the visible body of an author reply preview to a question: A: "Hi,<br /> Most likely your entries for 'Kits' aren't formatted correctly.<br /> <br /> From the plug ...Read More"

Just now, MikeHawke said:

A few early teething issues that we are working through to make this the best experience for all... I've poked the site developer and we will see what can be sorted.

Completely understandable, just wanted to give both usability and aesthetic feedback when I discovered these issues. Thank you for the quick response.

20 minutes ago, Death said:

@quietconundrum header over to https://codefling.com/notifications/options/ and scroll down to Downloads Misc. You can also access this by clicking the drop down next to your name, click followed content, click change preference, click "Change how the notification is sent"

Ah, thank you... must have missed it.

• Like 1