Issue with ServerInfo Tabs not staying on top layer.

Surebob

Question

Hello everyone!! its good to be part of this community and cant wait to see where it goes!

Lets get to the point shall we?

I have fully customized ServerInfo with high resolution .png background and .png image files for each tab.

The only way i was able to correctly align and scale the overlay images correctly over the background image was to make both the background and each overlay png the same size (3840x2160) or (1920 x 1080) which means that now the overlay png's cover the entire window including the tabs. Because no overlay is being displayed on the welcome page, all tabs are clickable while on welcome page but once any button is clicked and the page changes to one with an overlay, all of the buttons become un-clickable except Welcome and whatever button was just clicked, Thats because when you click a button it is being called after the png overlay loads but the rest of the buttons end up going behind the overlay layer. 

What i need help with is for an experienced dev to help me edit ServerInfo.cs in order to call all buttons after each overlay loading has completed. That way when a button is clicked it will re-call all buttons again after png has already loaded.

I can provide a server, video-call to explain or reproduce the problem or what ever you need and i can send .cs and .json files for testing.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Surebob

1 answer to this question