Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom F1 Console message during load

joransrb

Hey, i was trying out projectnova.gg maps, the wild west and mars one and noticed a custom disclaimer in the F1 console when loading.

i asked Lone about it in the RustEdit discord and he said it was a private plugin.

so question is, does a public plugin like this exist?

if not is anyone up for making a public plugin like this ? 

Edited by Steenamaroo

Any plugin you can use to send commands to a player would work. You'd just need to do your own markdown to get the format how you want it.

var formattedString = $"<size=30>Welcome to my Server</size>\n\n<color=#000000>Blah...blah...blah</color>\mDiscord: blah":

player.SendConsoleCommand($"echo {formattedString}");

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Death said:

Any plugin you can use to send commands to a player would work. You'd just need to do your own markdown to get the format how you want it.

var formattedString = $"<size=30>Welcome to my Server</size>\n\n<color=#000000>Blah...blah...blah</color>\mDiscord: blah":

player.SendConsoleCommand($"echo {formattedString}");

thanks, ill take a look at it 🙂