Enhancing Roleplay Servers: Missing Features and Potential Improvements

Posted (edited)

As an avid player and manager of roleplay servers, I've come across a few gaps that, if addressed, could significantly elevate the gaming experience. Below are some key features and plugins that could use improvements or are currently missing from many RP servers:

1. Comprehensive Drug Business Plugin
**Link:** [Drug Business Plugin](https://codefling.com/plugins/drug-business)  
**Idea:** Many RP servers need a robust drug business plugin this one has been abandoned but the ideal plugin would allow players to not only use drugs but also call a specific number on a phone to get a pinged location for drug deals. This should notify specified groups like police and security about a potential drug deal in an approximate location, adding layers of risk and strategy for criminal players.

2. Money Printer and Laundering
**Link:** [Money Printer Plugin](https://codefling.com/plugins/money-printer)  
**Idea:** The money printer plugin had great potential but was abandoned just before completion. A fully developed version would introduce money laundering mechanics, allowing players to engage in this risky yet rewarding activity. This could add depth to the economic aspect of roleplay servers.

3. Enhanced Call Management System
**Idea:** Roleplay servers would greatly benefit from a call management system similar to GTA's, where players can manage police and medical calls efficiently. Such a system would streamline emergency response and enhance the realism of roleplay scenarios.

---

### Additional Thoughts

I have numerous other ideas that could further improve roleplay servers. If anyone is interested in discussing these ideas or collaborating on plugin development, feel free to reach out to me in the Codefling group on Discord. Let's work together to create even more immersive and engaging roleplay experiences!

i should mention this is not a request for some custom plugin that I will only hope receives an update. I am only buying plugins fully approved on codefling.

Edited by Chill Roleplay

• Administrator

Have you mentioned any of these ideas directly to the file authors? Utilizing the discussion tab would be the best approach. This thread is fine, of course; I just want to ensure visibility from the authors.

41 minutes ago, Death said:

Have you mentioned any of these ideas directly to the file authors? Utilizing the discussion tab would be the best approach. This thread is fine, of course; I just want to ensure visibility from the authors.

I have tossed around some ideas, i didn't know there was a better place ill compile my thoughts a bit more and try that  😄

Also ty for the download button in downloads a simple change but great QOL

• Love 1