What Replaced automatedevents

ipinvader

I've been away from running a modded server for about 2 years and it looks like carbon seems to be taking over. Automatedevents now lists as unmaintained  over on umod so is there a replacement for it on this server. I've search events and that doesnt produce much. 

Thank you I saw a few of these but noticed the low download count where the normal goto plugin has thousands. I will look into these thank you so much for a quick reply. 

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, ipinvader said:

Thank you I saw a few of these but noticed the low download count where the normal goto plugin has thousands. I will look into these thank you so much for a quick reply. 

I wouldn't really go off that metric. We review all files that get posted here so it will work as intended. The variation in download count can simply be from the fact the one here is much newer, or just by how we log downloads to prevent users from farming their download count.

Appreciate that, I've been away for some time and lots of changes to the modded world. I'm trying to convert to a lot of the carbon plugins and find direct replacements to what i used under the oxide framework. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, ipinvader said:

Appreciate that, I've been away for some time and lots of changes to the modded world. I'm trying to convert to a lot of the carbon plugins and find direct replacements to what i used under the oxide framework. 

All your oxide plugins should work on carbon out of the gate. There may be a couple that need a small change here or there but that should be very rare.