[Paid] Patch UberTool to check for vanish before equipping Scientist Hazmat

lowlander

Looking for someone to patch UberTool so that it doesn't auto-equip the scientist hazmat while in Vanish/BetterVanish.

$10 for a functioning patch, or $20 to include comments assisting the original dev in integrating the patch

I don't know who will modify this paid plugin but I have a simple solution that I use when activating the Uber Tool. Every time I respawn, I have set up an auto kit that includes a t-shirt with my skin so I can look fabulous. This way, Uber Tool does not equip the scientist suit on me. if you do not want to set up a kit for you, give yourself something to wear before using the /ubertool command. This can be every piece of clothing - sunglasses or something else. Unless you are fully naked, Uber Tool will always "bug" and not equip you with the Scientist suit.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, lowlander said:

Looking for someone to patch UberTool so that it doesn't auto-equip the scientist hazmat while in Vanish/BetterVanish.

$10 for a functioning patch, or $20 to include comments assisting the original dev in integrating the patch

Requesting modifications of licensed files is prohibited.