Base reskins plugin

Flammable

Hey, 
I've seen a lot of plugins that allow players to use the building skins for free even if they do not own the DLC, but not exactly sure if a plugin like this one exists. (willing to pay a "reasonable price" to get it done if possible)
You click the button from your TC (nice and vanilla looking) and reskin your base. Most important here is that all of this happens without any lag/building notices, no extra cost to actually upgrade or etc., and all applicable building entities from your entire base are reskinned. I think that explains enough. Not sure if I need the rest 2 buttons (upgrade and repair) but the skins are what I am looking mainly for. For more info you can check AndysolAM and try what I am looking for 😄

image.thumb.png.af60ed4a585190be68f11f2fce6e7277.png

Edited by Flammable
text change

I will check it out. The TC implementation is good, so it's easy to use by the players. The problem with this plugin is that I am looking to get the entire base reskinned in a second after you click without the cost of upgrading or spraying entities one by one. Maybe that's the best plugin for now on the market, but that's a no-no for me, and reskinning a big base.

Edited by Flammable