Contact CF services

GamingHQ

6 hours ago, GamingHQ said:

Hi.

I'm looking for an email address or an actual contact form to contact CF. This is due to sensitive information that should not be published publicly.

Thanks in advance.

If you are comfortable with it, you can actually use the live chat.

There are very few people that have access, mostly only the staff, Death, Steenamaroo, Raul, and then myself. The chat is private.

You could also reach out to the staff I just mentioned especially if you know or are comfortable already talking to any of them.

47 minutes ago, Jbird said:

If you are comfortable with it, you can actually use the live chat.

There are very few people that have access, mostly only the staff, Death, Steenamaroo, Raul, and then myself. The chat is private.

You could also reach out to the staff I just mentioned especially if you know or are comfortable already talking to any of them.

Possible I could send you a DM for this then? it would be easier for me to explain it in dutch rather than English, even knowing the chat auto-translates

59 minutes ago, GamingHQ said:

Possible I could send you a DM for this then? it would be easier for me to explain it in dutch rather than English, even knowing the chat auto-translates

Use the live chat so we can translate easier, it works similar to a DM and it is secure.

1 hour ago, GamingHQ said:

I have the live chat open and will have it open for awhile so just message me, it will translate both directions.

1 hour ago, Death said:

You can submit a web ticket at https://codefling.com/support or visit https://codefling.com/help/ for all of our support options.

Nope. Using a forum system is not a legal way to contact for help. Therefore the question for a legal email address I could use. However, Jbird is aware of all the information.

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, GamingHQ said:

Nope. Using a forum system is not a legal way to contact for help. Therefore the question for a legal email address I could use. However, Jbird is aware of all the information.

The first link I provided is to our private web ticket system. We do not use email for support, or for anything for that matter.

5 hours ago, GamingHQ said:

Did you click the links? The 1st link is available within the 2nd link if you look at it and click on the (Create Ticket) button.

Yes there are also public forums but this is private and it's where site matters like yours are handled. It says so in the 2nd link, 2nd option.

Had you reached out in live chat like I asked I would have given the conversation to Death and I am sure his answer would still be the same.

Please notice that neither of us have indicated that there is a formal email for you to use.

Use the link provided and create a private submission. Only staff have access to it and Death is going to be the one to help you most likely so I would submit it where he asks. ❤️

19 hours ago, Jbird said:

Did you click the links? The 1st link is available within the 2nd link if you look at it and click on the (Create Ticket) button.

Yes there are also public forums but this is private and it's where site matters like yours are handled. It says so in the 2nd link, 2nd option.

Had you reached out in live chat like I asked I would have given the conversation to Death and I am sure his answer would still be the same.

Please notice that neither of us have indicated that there is a formal email for you to use.

Use the link provided and create a private submission. Only staff have access to it and Death is going to be the one to help you most likely so I would submit it where he asks. ❤️

Alrighty.

Well, as you already had read in the chat and the screens, would there be anything else that you could need from me? I gotta admit, I have a slight undergut feeling that this person that I banned and removed might be orange.